Help COGdesign grow!
- Working with the Executive Director and Board to create cultivation plan for large individual donors
- Develop database of past business donors and cultivation plan
- Assist with special events and other development activities
- Create and prepare solicitation and appeal letters, and other donor-centered communication
- Providing administrative support — including all aspects of gift processing, acknowledgments, list generation, and reporting — for fundraising efforts.
- Strong organizational, writing, and communication skills,
- Able to work independently.
- Must be detail-oriented, proficient in Google Drive applications and/or Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience working in nonprofit setting strongly preferred
- Experience with database management desireable
- Experience using social media — website, blogs,Twitter, LinkedIn — for fundraising desireable
- Comfort working for a small organization
Pay is $20/hour through January, 2017.
To apply, send an email with the subject “Development Associate” including a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 23, 2016.