Diana Simon, a COGdesign volunteer working with the Mother Brook Community Art Center in Dedham, is seeking plants to restore a woodland area of the Mother Brook site next to the Charles River. COGdesign volunteer David Jay designed an accessible trail through woods, and Diana is looking for wildflowers and species to plant along the trail on Friday, June 10.
Below is the list of species Diana is seeking. If you have extras, contact COGdesign and Diana will get in touch with you about picking up the plants. Your generosity is appreciated!
- Anemone canadensis Canada Anemone
- Aster divaricatus White Wood Aster
- Dicentra eximia Wild Bleeding Heart
- Maiantheumum canadense Canada Mayflower
- Mertensia virginica Virginia Bluebell
- Phlox divaricata Forest Phlox
- Phlox stolonifera Creeping Phlox
- Polygonatum biflorum/pubescens Solomon’s Seal
- Tiarella cordifolia Foam Flower
- Trillium grandiflorum Great White Trillium